Hi all! I hope you guys had a amazing Labor Day weekend! Now that we are back, it’s time for Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish and this week the topic is :
Ten Series I haven’t Finished Yet
So here we go!
- Hourglass series, Myra McEntire: I loved the first book in this series, but once the narrators switched I just never finished the rest of them. It’s on my list though to finish!
- The Lynburn Legacy, Sarah Rees Brennan: I read the first one in this series awhile ago and I just kinda forget what happens. I need to reread the first, but there have just been so many other books I’ve wanted to read first!
- Something Strange and Deadly, Susan Dennard: I have NO idea why I haven’t finished this series yet….I loved it! I guess I just never had a chance to pick up the next book in the library and it slipped my mind! I need to pick these back up!
- Throne of Glass, Sarah J Maas: Okay before you start judging me…I LOVED this series. I just never read the third one (no money..means waiting for the library to get it in …which means it takes FOREVER) but I just need to finish that one before moving on to Queen of Shadows. I love this book & the series, just need to get that third one!!
- The Selection, Kiera Cass: I’m not sure I will finish this…but I already read the first & second. I just wasn’t THAT in love with it…but I heard it gets better!
- The Lunar Chronicles, Marissa Meyer: NEED to finish this!! I just keep forgetting about this series, which is ridiculous cause the first one was really good!
- Legend, Marie Lu: Really. I’m judging myself for not finishing this one, no worries guys.
- The Grisha, Leigh Bardugo: I need to finish the last book. Mal just really got me mad and I think I just stopped after that!
- The Darkest Minds, Alexandra Bracken : Such a great series! Just have to reread the last book so I can really remember what is going on!
After finishing my list I’m realizing how many amazing series I totally forgot about. I guess my list of books to read is growing….What did you all think? Let’s chat!